- Sun protection: Protect yourself, cover up! There are shaded areas around the stages and yoga halls, and of course, there are indoor spaces, but you will spend time walking under the sun from place to place. Remember, coconut oil has no SPF!
- Sunglasses: Not your most expensive pair, with all the dancing and hugging going on!
- Bathing suit: We have a pool and hot tub.
- Towel + eco-friendly soap: Phosphate and sulfate free soaps detergents and shampoos (such as Dr Bronners): There are heated showers onsite to keep you nice and clean!
- Clothing layers: for hot days and cold night
- Camera: For the memories! Post online and tag #bhaktifest and #bhaktifest2018.
- Gifts: Some people bring small gifts to give away to other family you meet. Healthy, loving, something to make people smile.
- Pen & paper: Take notes at a workshop, or jot down some late-night, chai-inspired ideas!
- Vehicle key code: Sometimes it happens! You might misplace your keys while walking in the desert! Have a backup plan.
PLEASE, LEAVE THESE ITEMS AT HOME
- Alcohol: we’re an alcohol free fest.
- Stovetops: sorry, codes don’t allow any fire on site!
- Fireworks: don’t worry, we promise you’ll be entertained!
- Plastic bottles or plastic grocery bags: Help us reduce waste.
- Styrofoam coolers: bring reusable items, please!
- PETS: only licensed service animals are permitted. Please inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org prior to arrival.
- Illegal substances
- Loungers or recliners in front of the stages
- Bicycles/scooters/personal motorized vehicles. NOTE: You may park your bike or scooter at the festival entrance. The festival is not responsible for it and you won’t be able to move your it unless leaving the festival grounds.
- For safety reasons, any form of transportation that would carry you faster than a walking pace will not be allowed. This applies in all areas: camping, parking and the
What To Bringrgray2020-03-13T02:17:46+00:00