4733 Desert Knoll Ave, Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
• From the West: From Yucca Valley take Hwy 62 twenty-two miles to Adobe Road turn left, go two miles to Amboy Road turn right, first left turn is Desert Knoll.
• From the East: Take I-15 S, Morning Star Mine Rd, Kelso Cima Rd, Kelbaker Rd and N Amboy Rd to Desert Knoll Ave in Twentynine Palms
Traveling to 29 Palms …
• From LOS ANGELES, CA: 92 miles – San Bernardino
Head East on the I-10 Freeway towards Palm Springs. From the I-10 Freeway, merge onto State Route 62, (also called Twentynine Palms Highway”) marked with a large, brown State sign announcing the “Joshua Tree National Park” exit. Be alert: SR 62 can be easily missed. It is just a few minutes past the Hwy 111 exit. Drive SR 62 up two large grades, approximately 47 miles Palms.
• From RIVERSIDE, CA: 91 miles; ORANGE COUNTY; all points from the South:
The 60 Freeway East to the I-10 Freeway East. Follow the instructions from the Los Angeles area for the remainder of the trip. From San Diego, CA: 156 miles; Calico, CA: 155 miles I-15 North to Hwy 215 to Route 60 East. Route 60 will merge into I-10 Freeway East. Follow the directions from the Los Angeles area for the remainder of the trip.
• From LAS VEGAS; NEEDLES, CA: 182 miles Laughlin: 156 miles
- Option 1: Take Highway 95 South. Turn right onto the 62 Highway. Head west to Joshua Tree.
- Option 2: An alternate, faster (but more complicated) route: Take Highway 95 South to the 40 Freeway. Head West and exit on Kelbaker Road. Turn left at Kelbaker (heading south) to Old Highway (Route) 66 (a.k.a. “National Trails Highway”). Turn right and head West to the City of Amboy. Turn left at Amboy Road. Go South for one hour to the City of Twenty-Nine Palms, California. Turn left at Amboy Rd. Go one hour to the city of 29 Palms, California. Then, turn right on Desert Knoll Ave.
• From PHOENIX: 290 miles:
Take the I-10 West to CA-177 North. Turn left onto the 62 Highway. Head west to Joshua Tree.
- Palm Springs, California (PSP) approx. 56 miles from 29 Palms
- Ontario, California (ONT) approx. 105 miles from 29 Palms
- Los Angeles, California (LAX) approx. 160 miles from 29 Palms
This is a $9.99 Shuttle from LA to Palm Springs
Transit Van Shuttle
Prices do not include gratuity for the chauffeurs.
Rodeway Inn & Suites 29 Palms Near Joshua Tree National Park
71809 Twentynine Palms Hwy
29 Palms, Ca 92277
Phone: (760) 361-4009
Fax: (760) 361-3350
For reservations at this hotel please call (800) 228-2000, or to make reservations at other Rodeway Inn and Suites hotels please call (800) 228-2000. Learn more
Historic Inns of Twentynine Palms
29 Palms Inn 73950 Inn Ave, 29 Palms, CA 92277 | 760.367.3505
Campbell House 74744 Joe Davis Drive, 29 Palms, CA 92277 | 760.367.3238
Miracle Springs Resort & Spa
Nestled in the foothills of Desert Hot Springs, just minutes from Joshua Tree National Park, MIRACLE SPRINGS RESORT & SPA overlooks beautiful Palm Springs and the California desert’s Coachella Valley.
Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel
10805 Palm Drive Desert Hot Springs, CA 92240
Super 8 Yucca Valley
15.1 miles (22 minutes) from The Lake
57096 29 Palms Highway, Yucca Valley, CA, 92284
Best Western 29 Palms
13.2 miles (15 minutes) from Joshua Tree Retreat Center
71487 Twentynine Palms Highway, Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
Miracle Springs Resort & Spa
10625 Palm Drive
Desert Hot Springs, CA 92240
Phone: (760) 251-6000