September 30, 8:30am – 12:30pm
Post-Festival Intensive Price: $60
Join us for Bhumi Bhakti (Devotion for Mother Earth) an informative and empowering immersion to awaken and nourish the natural connection between our hearts, our yoga practice, and our most urgent and innate earth activism.
The yoga tradition along with other indigenous wisdom traditions has long held a deep reverence and understanding of a living and conscious Mother Earth (Bhumi Devi). The understanding that we are all entwined with Her; physically, energetically, mentally & spiritually; we are all her children. Now more than ever we must awaken and act for ourselves, future generations and all of life. Both as individuals and as a community, we must become more aware of our actions and choices and how they affect the web of life. And what we can all do to become earth activists, raise awareness and join the global revolution for conscious change and planetary awakening for everyone. The time is now.
• Historical & Philosophical Roots of EARTH ACTIVISM within the Yoga tradition ( Important points)
• The importance of leading with Feminine wisdom in yoga, life and the challenge of climate change
• Yoga’s indigenous heart wisdom within Bhakti, Tantra & Vedanta
• Yoga Practices for harmonizing and connecting with the EARTH’s Energy
• Mantras & Prayers for Earth healing Connection
• Developing the Heart ~ intuition, empathy and compassion
• Yoga as Earth Seva ( Loving service)
• The practice of Ahimsa as the foundation of Compassion
• Living as an EARTH Ambassador / Earth Activist
• Tools for inspiring and sharing this wisdom with others
• Ecology for the animals and protecting the earth
• Visioning a new earth and the role of yoga within it
• Coexistence and preservation of our wild Places
• Prayers for the Earth and all relations
This full afternoon immersion will include interactive earth-based dharma teachings, essential earth ecology information, full-spectrum yoga practices, chanting, meditation, live music and essential empowerment tools for all of us to be a part of the solution every day.
Be the Change. Now more than ever.
A portion of the proceeds will go to EarthSeva and planting trees.
* Please bring a water bottle and light high vibration snacks to eat/share