The Bhakti Fest Yatra is the lowest-priced tour to India offered by any group this year – only $1950. Exciting Addition to the travel plans for 2/5 through 2/9 at NO EXTRA COST! Now 18 full days.
Take a look at this itinerary! Though it is still in the planning stages, you can already see what pleasures and treasures await you on this journey.
- 1/25 Arrive Mumbai, check into first class hotel, visit various local spiritual attractions and end the day together with an amazing dinner.
- 1/26 Join Radhanath Swami in the Sri Sri Gopinath Temple to help with gathering flowers, and experience total bliss at the Flower Festival with a vegetarian feast to top off the day.
- 1/27 Drive to Goverdhan Eco Village, named the top Asian Retreat Center by the United Nations, and spend 4 days in total immersion – daily yoga, kirtan, evening satsang, hiking, Ayurvedic massage and more.
- 1/31-2/5 Spend 5 full days in the Holy city of Rishikesh in the midst of the Himalayas. Experience yoga and fire ceremonies with Yogrishi Vishvketu, meditate in sacred caves, go river rafting in the Mighty Ganga, visit Holy sites, enjoy personal darshan with such Saints as Swami Chidananda, Swami Ramkripalu and others.
- 2/5-2/9 The Kumbh Mela is a mass Hindu pilgrimage of faith in which Hindus gather to bathe in a sacred river. It is the world’s largest religious gathering, and is held every third year at one of the four places by rotation: Haridwar, Allahabad (Prayag), Nasik and Ujjain. Special luxury accommodations for the group have been arranged, very close to the real, raw energy of this incredible experience. Sridhar has attended many Kumbh Mela and is knowledgable and especially adept at navigating the group through the large crowds.
- 2/9-2/11 Absorb the pure bhav of Vrindavan, the Holy Land of Krishna and Radha where we stay in first-class accommodations and visit such notables as Indradyumna Swami, Shayma Rani, Sadhu Maharaj, and many others.
- 2/11 Depart Vrindavan for Delhi to return ‘home.’
This 18-day trip is only $1950 (not including any airfare). All accommodations, car and bus transportation, three meals a day, and entrance into temples and ashrams ARE INCLUDED. For further information and to begin the registration process, please email us at Cheyanne@bhaktifest.com. *$500 Registration Deposit to secure a spot. Group size is limited.