Becoming a Vendor
Thank you for your interest in being part of our Vendor Village at our 2014 events.
Shakti Fest – May 16-18th, 2014, vendor set-up – May 15th
Bhakti Fest Midwest – June 20 – 22, 2014, vendor set-up – June 19th
Bhakti West – September 4 – 7, 2014, vendor set-up – Sept. 3rd
The 2014 Vendor Renewals are now open. 2013 Vendors should have received an email with instructions on the renewal process. Please check your inbox for details. If for some reason you did not receive the email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Renewal period ends November 15, 2013.
Bhakti Fest will be accepting New Vendor applications beginning Monday, November 25, 2013.
• Please carefully review the application/agreement document and fill it out in its entirety
• Partially completed applications will not be processed
• The application can be accessed from the link below. It is a digital form processed through Echosign, fill out all required fields, and make sure to sign as indicated.
1. Once you complete the application you will asked via an email to confirm your signature. When that is completed your application will automatically be sent to Bhakti Fest for processing.
2. We will notify you shortly thereafter as to whether you have been accepted at which time you will be sent spot selection and payment information.
• Spots are not guaranteed till your application is accepted and full payment is received.
• Please do not make a payment until you have received an acceptance notification.
All vendor and sponsor related payments (fees, extra tickets, camping, electric etc.) can be made HERE. Once you have received an official acceptance. Please be sure to include your company name with your payment. Please do not make payments prior to your application being approved. Credit Cards or Paypal are accepted.
Vendor/Sponsor Inquiries:Bhakti Fest is now accepting sponsor inquiries for 2014 events please contact us for more information. For all other vendor, sponsor and advertising inquiries contact: email@example.com