To be considered please review vendor area map and read these instructions before submitting your application:
• Carefully review the application/agreement document.
• Fill it out in its entirety (partially completed applications cannot be processed.)
• The application will be reviewed.
• If you are accepted and space is available, we’ll send you confirmation of your booth space and instructions for payment.
• If you are accepted and your requested area is not available, we will offer you an alternative spot in an area where there is an opening
• Note: Payment is due in full upon acceptance in order to guarantee your spot and must be received within 48 hours of your acceptance being received.
• Please do not attempt to submit payment before receiving an official acceptance.
• Vendor set up day is the day prior to the event start date, please plan accordingly.
Shakti and Bhakti Fest events promise to deliver the same amazing experience and energy that our events have become known for, but with the new location there are some changes in our vendor configuration and pricing. Please review the map links above and details on the new pricing and other details can be found in the vendor application.
We will be limiting the vendors to a degree, so we do recommend signing up early to insure a spot.
QUESTIONS: Email firstname.lastname@example.org