The Bhakti Fest Yatra is the lowest-priced tour to India offered by any group this year – only $1950 for 14 full days.
Take a look at this itinerary! Though it is still in the planning stages, you can already see what pleasures and treasures await you on this journey.
- 1/25 Arrive Mumbai, check into first class hotel, visit various local spiritual attractions and end the day together with an amazing dinner.
- 1/26 Join Radhanath Swami in the Sri Sri Gopinath Temple to help with gathering flowers, and experience total bliss at the Flower Festival with a vegetarian feast to top off the day.
- 1/27 Drive to Goverdhan Eco Village, named the top Asian Retreat Center by the United Nations, and spend 4 days in total immersion – daily yoga, kirtan, evening satsang, hiking, Ayurvedic massage and more.
- 1/31-2/5 Spend 5 full days in the Holy city of Rishikesh in the midst of the Himalayas. Experience yoga and fire ceremonies with Yogrishi Vishvketu, meditate in sacred caves, go river rafting in the Mighty Ganga, visit Holy sites, enjoy personal darshan with such Saints as Swami Chidananda, Swami Ramkripalu and others.
- 2/6-2/9 Absorb the pure bhav of Vrindavan, the Holy Land of Krishna and Radha where we stay in first-class accommodations and visit such notables as Indradyumna Swami, Shayma Rani, Sadhu Maharaj, and many others.
- 2/10 Depart Vrindavan for Delhi to return ‘home.’
This 14-day trip is only $1950 (not including any airfare). All accommodations, car and bus transportation, three meals a day, and entrance into temples and ashrams ARE INCLUDED.