To be considered please review vendor area map and read these instructions before submitting your application:
• Carefully review the application/agreement document.
• Fill it out in its entirety (partially completed applications cannot be processed.)
• The application will be reviewed.
• If you are accepted and space is available, we’ll send you confirmation of your booth space and instructions for payment.
• If you are accepted and your requested area is not available, we will offer you an alternative spot in an area where there is an opening
• Note: Payment is due in full upon acceptance in order to guarantee your spot and must be received within 48 hours of your acceptance being received.
• Please do not attempt to submit payment before receiving an official acceptance.
• Vendor set up day is the day prior to the event start date, please plan accordingly.
Shakti Fest Vendor Map
Shakti Fest promises to deliver the same amazing experience and energy that our events have become known for, but there are some changes in our vendor configuration and pricing. New pricing is outlined below, please review the vendor application for the other details on these packages.
Main Stage 10×20 Vertical — $1000
Main Stage 10×10 — $800
Main Stage Food Court 10×20 – $1300
Lake Area 10×10 – $500
Yoga & Workshop Hall 10×10 – $500
Lake Area Tables – $250
We will be limiting the vendors to a degree, so we do recommend signing up early to insure a spot.
September 12-17, 2019
Bhakti Fest vendor renewals and new sign-ups will be available as soon as we confirm our location no later than January 2019. If you are also interested in Bhakti Fest, please indicate that on your application and we will get back to you.
QUESTIONS: Email email@example.com